The EHEDG UK&IE team consists of the following committee members:
- Chair: Eric Partington (Nickel Institute)
- Secretariat: Eric Partington (Nickel Institute)
- Technical: Andy Timperley
- Communications: Andy Buchan (ACO Building Drainage)
- Events: Debra Smith (Vikan) and Emma Maguire (Campden BRI)
- Accounts: Ray Tomsett (Wirebelt)
- Higher Education Liaison: Professor John Holah (Holchem)
The following e-mail addresses will enable you to make contact with the UK & IE EHEDG team and ensure that you get a speedy response:
- EHEDG UK & Ireland: UKIEProtected firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this email if you would like to make contact with the EHEDG UK & Ireland Chair, to learn more about the activities of EHEDG or to become a member.
- Technical Enquiries: UKIEtechnicalProtected email@example.com
We are happy to help support any technical queries that you may have and hopefully point you in the right direction for support and guidance.
- Communication: UKIEcommunicationProtected firstname.lastname@example.org
The communications team will be happy to hear from you if you wish to make any contributions to our news feed or to make contact with us about any of the activities that are being promoted.
- Events: UKIEeventsProtected email@example.com
Our events team will be promoting food sector related events and would be happy to help promote relevant events to the sector.
- Accounts: UKIEaccountsProtected firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are working alongside EHEDG UK&IE and need to make contact as a supplier or member please get in touch.
All members of the team act independently from their companies in the support of EHEDG UK & IE.